Working at SATRA
A career at SATRA offers the opportunity to learn new things, to truly work as part of a team, and to enhance the consumer experience through applying our values to everything that we do. SATRA is recognised throughout the world for providing technical knowledge and expertise for numerous products industries.
We believe in equality and diversity and strive to be the best we can be as an employer through our commitment to recognising the individual strengths of all our employees and supporting them to reach their full potential.
We encourage ambition, passion and drive, alongside the ability to follow procedures and see a job through to the end. If you are someone who is able to go back to first principles in order to solve a problem then there is an opportunity waiting for you at SATRA.
At SATRA we appreciate the importance of both new and existing talent and how important it is for the future growth of our company. To support this we offer formal programmes (Graduate Training Scheme; Industrial Placement Scheme; Engineering Apprentice Programme) as well as further studies and development programmes for our existing employees. We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow and develop with us.
Our employees make SATRA what it is today and we are proud to recognise their value and contribution to the success of the business.
Staff benefits include 25 – 30 days (service related) annual leave; life assurance; a group personal pension plan; income protection; private medical insurance; free parking; flexible working hours; and subsidised dining facilities.
How to apply
Download an application form in either PDF or Word document format. Fill this in electronically and email it to email@example.com or alternatively fill it out by hand and return by post.
Whichever format you use to apply for a vacancy you should also complete an Equal Opportunity Questionnaire. Again, this is available in PDF or Word document format.
Please return completed forms to SATRA using the contact details above.
This varied role requires a high level of attention to detail; confidentiality; strong written and verbal communication skills and a genuine ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be working as part of a team providing administrative support to both HR and the Facilities teams. You will also provide HR support to the Head of HR on a variety of HR activities which will be dependent upon experience.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
• To provide general administrative support to the HR and Facilities Function;
• Take responsibility for arranging reception cover during periods of absence
• To take responsibility for key HR processes for starters; leavers and change of status; employee benefits.
• To support the recruitment process including managing agencies, preparing adverts, organising interviews, issuing offer letters and contracts;
• To take responsibility for the on-boarding and induction process for new starters
• To take responsibility for managing the day to day absence policy and procedures.
• To provide support for on-site training and development activities, including the booking of rooms, arranging refreshments; course evaluation and support internal HR training efforts.
• Support the implementation of an integrated HR and Payroll System: experience of working with an integrated system is a requirement of the position.
• To provide back up and support for payroll processes
The successful candidate will be educated to ‘A’ level standard and have previous experience in an HR administrator/assistant position. A qualification (or working towards) in HR would also be desirable.
Salary range: £18,000 – 20,203 DOE
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 26th May 2017.
No media or agency enquiries please.