SAFT UK Module 1: Lasts, fitting and comfort
Monday 5th March 2018 to Tuesday 6th March 2018
This event is available to SATRA members only
This module will focus on footwear from the customers’ perspective – what they expect from their shoes in terms of fit and comfort, and how the manufacturer can satisfy these expectations, and thus maximise sales and develop brand loyalty.
Module 1 will cover:
- the foot: structure, function and foot health
- biomechanics (how we walk): gait cycle
- comfort factors: cushioning and sweat management
- shoe size systems: UK/USA, Euro, Mondopoint
- lasts: design, construction and shape assessment
- fit assessment: method and analysis.
There is a variable cost per module, depending on how many modules the delegate attends. All prices shown are excluding VAT.
- 1 or 2 modules: GBP 900 per module
- 3 or 4 modules: GBP 850 per module
- 5 or 6 modules: GBP 800 per module
- Location: Kettering, UK
- Price: Members GBP 900 (plus VAT where applicable)
- Email: Denise McAllister
- Phone: +44 (0) 1536 410000
- Sector: Footwear