SAFT UK Module 1: Lasts, fitting and comfort
Monday 5th March 2018 to Tuesday 6th March 2018
YOU ARE VIEWING AN EVENT THAT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE
This event is available to SATRA members only
This module will focus on footwear from the customers’ perspective – what they expect from their shoes in terms of fit and comfort, and how the manufacturer can satisfy these expectations, and thus maximise sales and develop brand loyalty.
Module 1 will cover:
- the foot: structure, function and foot health
- biomechanics (how we walk): gait cycle
- comfort factors: cushioning and sweat management
- shoe size systems: UK/USA, Euro, Mondopoint
- lasts: design, construction and shape assessment
- fit assessment: method and analysis.
There is a variable cost per module, depending on how many modules the delegate attends. All prices shown are excluding VAT.
- 1 or 2 modules: GBP 900 per module
- 3 or 4 modules: GBP 850 per module
- 5 or 6 modules: GBP 800 per module