SAFT UK Module 3: Testing
Tuesday 13th March 2018 to Wednesday 14th March 2018
YOU ARE VIEWING AN EVENT THAT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE
This event is available to SATRA members only
This module starts with a discussion on ‘what is testing?’ and ‘why is testing important?’ Also examined are the use of specifications, the importance of accurate and detailed test reports and the use of standard test methods and the correct test result units.
The next part of the module is an overview of the key tests which are carried out on footwear and materials. This includes:
- upper and lining materials, solings, footwear components and whole shoe tests
- a description of each test and the types of results which are produced
- comparisons of different methods for the same property, highlighting the advantages and disadvantages
- support for the methods under discussion, with examination of test pieces.
There is a variable cost per module, depending on how many modules the delegate attends. All prices shown are excluding VAT.
- 1 or 2 modules: GBP 900 per module
- 3 or 4 modules: GBP 850 per module
- 5 or 6 modules: GBP 800 per module