Introduction to requirements for materials in contact with food
Thursday 24th October 2019
On the 24th October, SATRA will be holding our first seminar to explain about the requirements for materials that are intended to come into contact with foodstuffs. Key legislation such as the requirements for plastics – Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 and its numerous amendments – will be discussed during the sessions that will be led by several different speakers from SATRA’s chemical testing team.
The seminar includes a complimentary buffet lunch and will discuss specific case study examples to develop delegates’ understanding of this complex area. Delegate numbers are limited to a maximum of 12, so please contact email@example.com to reserve your place on this introductory seminar.
- 'What is food contact material'
- Introduction to food contact legislation
- Requirements for plastics including test methods and procedures
- International and non-harmonised legislation
- Requirements for inks, additives and multi-layer products
- Case study examples and declarations of compliance
- Tour of SATRA laboratories
- Location: Kettering, UK
- Price: Members GBP 100 (plus VAT where applicable)
Non-members GBP 130 (plus VAT where applicable)
- Email: Martin Heels
- Phone: +44 (0) 1536 410000
- Sector: Consumer Products