Sustainability Workshops - Packaging
Tuesday 28th April 2020
This event is postponed due to COVID-19
For more details of our preparations click here.
For advice contact the event organiser or log in to the Members Area to explore our vast library of technical articles.
This event is available to SATRA members only
Following on from the SATRA sustainability forum last December, SATRA is planning a series of workshops throughout 2020.
The Keynote Presentation will be given by Professor Margaret Bates from OPRL Ltd. This is a not-for-profit company which runs the On-Pack Recycling Label scheme under an exclusive licence from WRAP. Recognised by the UN Environment Programme as international best practice, the award-winning On-Pack Recycling Label scheme delivers a simple, consistent and UK-wide recycling message on consumer packaging.
Please see the programme attached for other speakers.
We will update you as and when we have confirmed the speakers for the June and September workshops.
The workshops will be limited to 2 delegates per company to allow for maximum discussion opportunities. Please book your places for this and our other sustainability workshops in 2020 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Packaging Opportunities – Pursuing Best Practice
- Where are we now? – Minimum Performance for Packaging and Assessment
- Modern Footwear Packaging Solutions
- Round table discussion 1 – Drivers and Goals for Packaging
- Round table discussion 2 – Identifying Resource and Knowledge Gaps Towards Sustainable Packaging
- Location: Kettering, UK
- Price: Members GBP 41 (plus VAT where applicable)
- Email: Christine Powley-Williams
- Phone: +44 (0) 1536 410000
- Sector: Footwear