REACH chemicals regulation
Every product manufactured and brought to market in Europe is affected by European chemicals regulations known as REACH (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals).
This has specific implications for consumer goods such as footwear, luggage and apparel, which are referred to in the legislation as ‘articles’.
The SATRA REACH seminars are intended to provide a clear understanding of the REACH essentials for everyone within the supply chain and offer practical guidance on the relevant laboratory testing that would be applicable to your products.
SATRA can also arrange for company-specific tailored training to be carried out on the customer’s own premises.
- Your company’s responsibilities for REACH compliance in the supply chain
- How your products are affected
- Your responsibilities to your customers
- How to identify the materials which may contain harmful chemicals
- How to control chemicals in your products
- How REACH is enforced
- Current and possible future changes to the legislation