Accessing SATRA Member-only content
Member authentication on the SATRA website does not require you to have a username and password. Instead, we use your company email address to authenticate you. The process is as follows:
- Visit any page on www.satra.com
- Click on the three bars, top right, to open the menu
- Click the item labelled “Member Access”
- A form is displayed in the menu – enter your company email address and click “Continue”.
- A message will be displayed saying that the membership team will be in touch.
- Check your company email account for a message from email@example.com with the subject “SATRA Members Only access”
- Click the link in that email. You will be taken to the SATRA website again, and at that point you will have access to members-only content.
The access link you are sent is valid for two weeks. During that time you can re-use the link you received to access member-only content on the site as often as you wish.
Every time you use your access link, you will see a reminder of how much time remains before it expires, or if the link has expired you will be prompted to enter your email address again to get a new link.
You can also request a new link through the menu at any time.