About the terms
Access to and use of ‘satra.com’ is provided by SATRA Technology Centre on the following terms:
1. By using satra.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of satra.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to satra.com.
2. SATRA Technology Centre may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of satra.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on satra.com then the latter shall prevail.
Use of satra.com
3. You agree to use satra.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of satra.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within satra.com.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on satra.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the SATRA Technology Centre or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use satra.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any satra.com content. Any other use of satra.com content requires the prior written permission of SATRA Technology Centre.
5. The names, images and logos identifying SATRA Technology Centre or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of SATRA Technology Centre and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of SATRA Technology Centre or any other third party unless first agreed in writing with SATRA Technology Centre.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. satra.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the SATRA Technology Centre, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, SATRA Technology Centre excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. SATRA Technology Centre does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the SATRA Technology Centre is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of SATRA Technology Centre for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
Any views expressed by individuals or other companies referred to in satra.com content are theirs and, unless specifically stated, are not those of SATRA Technology Centre. SATRA Technology Centre is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through or embedded in the pages of satra.com. Any links to third party websites from satra.com do not amount to any endorsement of that site by SATRA Technology Centre and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
7. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes SATRA Technology Centre’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, SATRA Technology Centre shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of satra.com regardless of the form of action.
8. SATRA Technology Centre does not warrant that functions available on satra.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that satra.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. The failure or delay of SATRA Technology Centre to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive SATRA Technology Centre’s right to enforce that right.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
SATRA Technology Centre,