More laboratories join SATRA accredited list
Another 14 laboratories have been accredited as meeting SATRA’s rigorous auditing process. These facilities achieved this distinction on the basis of their ability to test to specific methods and standards, to be well controlled with clearly defined responsibilities, and to show that their quality systems, equipment, environment and members of staff are of a very high standard. The SATRA Accredited Laboratory programme is recognised throughout the global footwear and leathergoods industries as an authoritative stamp of quality between business partners. It is effective throughout the supply chain, all the way down to retailers and consumers.
Manufacturers and material suppliers are able to present meaningful and accurate test data, and resourcing companies benefit from a reliable evaluation of products. Displaying a SATRA Accredited Laboratory certificate has proved to be a major selling point in attracting and retaining customers.
The newly-accredited laboratories are:
- Bai Sheng Sports Goods Co (Vietnam)
- Bangladesh Pou Hung Ind Ltd (Bangladesh)
- Dongguan TTi Composite Material Tech Co Ltd (China)
- ECCO (Thailand) Co Ltd (Thailand)
- FDDI International Testing Centre Chennai (India)
- FDDI International Testing Centre Noida (India)
- Galli International Co Ltd (Vietnam)
- Gebrüder Jaeger GmbH (Germany)
- Jinan Luri Junda Leather Co Ltd (China)
- PT ECCO Materials laboratory (Indonesia)
- PT ECCO Montage laboratory (Indonesia)
- PT Young Tree Industries (Indonesia)
- Putian Baiho Footwear Co Ltd (China)
- Sung Shin China (China)
How can we help?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of SATRA’s Accredited Laboratory programme.
This article was originally published on page 4 of the November 2019 issue of SATRA Bulletin.