SAFT UK 2020- Revised Content
Monday 9th November 2020 to Thursday 26th November 2020
This event is available to SATRA members only
SATRA Technology will be holding the SAFT (SATRA Accredited Footwear Technologist) training course between the 9th and 26th November 2020 in Kettering, Northamptonshire. This is a new revised syllabus comprising of 7 modules.
SATRA’s SAFT training course is the most comprehensive and up-to-date of its kind and is an internationally recognised qualification within the footwear industry.
The information it contains is divided into seven key areas of footwear manufacture: Lasts, fitting and comfort; Materials; Testing; Constructions and Product design; Risk assessment and quality assurance; Industrial footwear and Production efficiency, costing & specifications.
Each module is led by a SATRA specialist and covered in detail over a two-day intensive training period, which includes comprehensive documentation to support the lecture and practical sessions.
Successful modern manufacturing processes rely on accurate and practical information, and the ability of staff members to understand and apply such information. In a global and competitive marketplace, knowledge and skills are increasingly important so SATRA has designed this training course for technologists involved in any aspect of footwear production. Once the course is complete, attendees have the opportunity to take optional written examinations to receive SATRA SAFT accreditation.
Places on the course are limited so please express your interest as early as possible to avoid disappointment. The cut off date for accepting bookings is 23rd October 2020. Please see the attached document for further information, syllabus, course fees and booking details.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Module 1 - Lasts, fitting and comfort 23rd & 24th November
- Module 2 - Materials 11th & 12th November
- Module 3 - Testing 17th & 18th November
- Module 4 - Constructions & Product design 13th & 16th November
- Module 5 - Risk assessment & Quality assurance 19th & 20th November
- Module 6 - Industrial footwear 9th & 10th November
- Module 7 - Production efficiency, costing & specifications - 25th & 26th November
- Location: Kettering, UK
- Price: Members GBP 950 (plus VAT where applicable)
- Email: Mark Southam
- Phone: +44 (0) 1536 410000
- Sector: Footwear