SAFT UK 2021
Monday 8th November 2021 to Thursday 25th November 2021
This event is available to SATRA members only
SATRA Technology will be holding the SAFT (SATRA Accredited Footwear Technologist) training course between the 8th and the 25th November 2021 in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
SATRA’s SAFT training course is the most comprehensive and up-to-date of its kind and is an internationally recognised qualification within the footwear industry.
The information it contains is divided into seven key areas of footwear manufacture: Lasts, fitting and comfort; Materials; Testing; Constructions and product design; Risk assessment and quality assurance; Industrial footwear and Production efficiency, costing and specifications.
Each module is led by a SATRA specialist and covered in detail over a two-day intensive training period, which includes comprehensive documentation to support the lecture and practical sessions.
Successful modern manufacturing processes rely on accurate practical information and the ability of staff to understand and apply such information. In a global and competitive marketplace, knowledge and skills are increasingly important. SATRA has designed this member-only training course for all technologists involved in any aspect of footwear production.
Places on the course are limited so please express your interest as early as possible to avoid disappointment. The cut off date for accepting bookings is 29th October 2021. Please see the attached document for further information, syllabus, course fees and booking details.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Module 1 - Lasts, fitting and comfort - 22nd and 23rd November
- Module 2 - Materials - 10th and 11th November
- Module 3 - Testing - 16th and 17th November
- Module 4 - Constructions and product design - 12th and 15th November
- Module 5 - Risk assessment and quality assurance - 18th and 19th November
- Module 6 - Industrial footwear - 8th and 9th November
- Module 7 - Production efficiency, costing and specifications - 24th and 25th November
- Location: Kettering, UK
- Price: Members GBP 950 (plus VAT where applicable)
- Email: Denise McAllister
- Phone: +44 (0) 1536 410000
- Sector: Footwear