SAFT UK 2022
Monday 21st March 2022 to Thursday 7th April 2022
This event is available to SATRA members only
SATRA Technology will be holding the SAFT (SATRA Accredited Footwear Technologist) training course between the 21st March and the 7th April 2022 in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
SATRA’s SAFT training course is the most comprehensive and up-to-date of its kind and is an internationally recognised qualification within the footwear industry.
The information it contains is divided into seven key areas of footwear manufacture: Lasts, fitting and comfort; Materials; Testing; Constructions and product design; Risk assessment and quality assurance; Industrial footwear and Production efficiency, costing and specifications.
Each module is led by a SATRA specialist and covered in detail over a two-day intensive training period, which includes comprehensive documentation to support the lecture and practical sessions.
Successful modern manufacturing processes rely on accurate practical information and the ability of staff to understand and apply such information. In a global and competitive marketplace, knowledge and skills are increasingly important. SATRA has designed this member-only training course for all technologists involved in any aspect of footwear production.
Places on the course are limited so please express your interest as early as possible to avoid disappointment. The cut off date for accepting bookings is 4th March 2022. Please see the attached document for further information, syllabus, course fees and booking details.
Please note that the price displayed below is for a single module, and discounts apply when booking multiple modules together. See the Booking Form for full details.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Module 1 - Lasts, fitting and comfort - 25th and 28th March
- Module 2 - Materials - 29th and 30th March
- Module 3 - Testing - 31st March and 1st April
- Module 4 - Constructions and product design - 4th and 5th April
- Module 5 - Risk assessment and quality assurance - 6th and 7th April
- Module 6 - Industrial footwear - 21st and 22nd March
- Module 7 - Production efficiency, costing and specifications - 23rd and 24th March
- Location: Kettering, UK
- Price: Members GBP 975 (plus VAT where applicable)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0) 1536 410000
- Sector: Footwear