SAFT UK 2022
Monday 7th November 2022 to Thursday 24th November 2022
This event is available to SATRA members only
SATRA Technology will be holding the SAFT (SATRA Accredited Footwear Technologist) training course between the 7th November and the 24th November 2022.
SATRA’s SAFT training course is the most comprehensive and up-to-date of its kind and is an internationally recognised qualification within the footwear industry.
The information it contains is divided into seven key areas of footwear manufacture: Lasts, fitting and comfort; Materials; Testing; Constructions and product design; Risk assessment and quality assurance; Industrial footwear and Production efficiency, costing and specifications.
Each module is led by a SATRA specialist and covered in detail over a two-day intensive training period, which includes comprehensive documentation to support the lecture and practical sessions.
Successful modern manufacturing processes rely on accurate practical information and the ability of staff to understand and apply such information. In a global and competitive marketplace, knowledge and skills are increasingly important. SATRA has designed this member-only training course for all technologists involved in any aspect of footwear production.
Places on the course are limited so please express your interest as early as possible to avoid disappointment. The cut off date for accepting bookings is 21st October 2022. Please see the attached document for further information, syllabus, course fees and booking details.
Please note that the price displayed below is for a single module, and discounts apply when booking multiple modules together. See the Booking Form for full details.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Module 1 - Lasts, fitting and comfort - 9th and 10th November
- Module 2 - Materials - 11th and 14th November
- Module 3 - Testing - 15th and 16th November
- Module 4 - Constructions and product design - 17th and 18th November
- Module 5 - Risk assessment and quality assurance - 21st and 22nd November
- Module 6 - Industrial footwear - 7th and 8th November
- Module 7 - Production efficiency, costing and specifications - 23rd and 24th November
- Location: Kettering, UK
- Price: Members GBP 1050 (plus VAT where applicable)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0) 1536 410000
- Sector: Footwear