SAFT UK Autumn 2023
Monday 6th November 2023 to Thursday 23rd November 2023
This event is available to SATRA members only
SATRA will be holding the SATRA Accredited Footwear Technologist (SAFT) training course between 6th November and 23rd November 2023.
SATRA’s SAFT training course is the most comprehensive and up-to-date of its kind and is an internationally recognised qualification within the footwear industry.
The information it contains is divided into seven key areas of footwear manufacture: Lasts, fitting and comfort; Materials; Testing; Constructions and product design; Risk assessment and quality assurance; Industrial footwear and Production efficiency, costing and specifications.
Each module is led by a SATRA specialist and covered in detail over a two-day intensive training period, which includes comprehensive documentation to support the lecture and practical sessions.
Successful modern manufacturing processes rely on accurate practical information and the ability of staff to understand and apply such information. In a global and competitive marketplace, knowledge and skills are increasingly important. SATRA has designed this member-only training course for all technologists involved in any aspect of footwear production.
Places on the course are limited so please express your interest as early as possible to avoid disappointment. The cut off date for accepting bookings is 23rd October 2023. Please see the attached document for further information, syllabus, course fees and booking details.
Please note that the price displayed below is for a single module, and discounts apply when booking multiple modules together. See the Booking Form for full details.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Module 1 - Lasts, fitting and comfort - 6th and 7th November
- Module 2 - Materials - 8th and 9th November
- Module 3 - Testing - 10th and 13th November
- Module 4 - Constructions and product design - 14th and 15th November
- Module 5 - Risk assessment and quality assurance - 16th and 17th November
- Module 6 - Industrial footwear - 20th and 21st November
- Module 7 - Production efficiency, costing and specifications - 22nd and 23rd November
- Location: Kettering, UK
- Price: Members GBP 1050 (plus VAT where applicable)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0) 1536 410000
- Sector: Footwear