SATRA STM 500 VeriVide colour assessment
Used for the visual assessment of colour under standardised conditions, this cabinet is recognised as an industry standard.
It features membrane switching and electronic ballast control of the lamps. Combinations of 26mm or 38mm lamps can be installed. The cabinet accommodates up to four different light sources. This cabinet meets a variety of standards and includes a fixed 45° specimen table and hour meter as standard.
Specify lamp combinations from the table below when ordering or a standard lamp combination will be supplied.
Standard lamps (Colour temperature approx.):
- D65 Artificial daylight (1 Level) 6500°K
- D652 Artificial daylight (2 Levels) 6500°K
- N Point of sale lighting (natural lamp) 4000°K
- TL84 Point of sale lighting 4000°K
- TL83 Point of sale lighting 3000°K
- F Filament (domestic) lighting 2300 to 28000°K
- UVB Ultra-violet
- HM Hour counter.
Standard lamp combinations:
N.B: A second level of daylight is recommended for colours of low reflectance. Filament lighting is required as a test for metamerism. The ultra-violet lamp is used to reveal the presence of fluorescent dyes and bleaches. Alternative fluorescent lamps can be incorporated up to a maximum of three.