Bulletin Member Profile Archive
- Member:Zago develops Industry 4.1 strategy
Explaining how this Italian footwear moulds manufacturer has created what it says is a new method of operating for the 21st century.
- Member:Twenty-one years of specialised sourcing at BFD
Visiting an East Asian company which also has its own footwear manufacturing plant.
- Member:Tong Hong Tannery strives to eliminate waste
How a Chinese leathermaker has taken steps to turn its scraps into a valuable product used in furniture production.
- Member:Stanbee building on sustainability mission
The US-based manufacturer of heel counters and box toes is working hard to prove its commitment to innovation.
- Member:Living up to the Micro-Fresh name
The background behind this successful company’s work to keep products mould-free while in transit.
- Member:How Blundstone gained a firm foothold in the market
An opportunity to learn about this major Australian company with a 150-year history and pride in its Tasmanian heritage.
- Member:Twine aims to transform dyed thread and yarn supply chain
Investigating the development of a technology intended to revolutionise thread and yarn dyeing, and enable on-demand production.
- Member:From ice to creams at Dunkelman & Son
How a British company evolved from making ice hockey equipment to become a specialist in the international shoe care sector.
- Member:Mohib Group pioneers industry changes
Exploring the Indian organisation’s philosophy of ‘research, innovate and implement’.
- Member:VAPESOL expansion meets demand for recycled solings
How a Portuguese components manufacturer has grown over the years to become a major supplier in its field.
- Member:Harboro Rubber targeting designers and consumers
Visiting a well-established traditional company driving forward with progressive plans.
- Member:Seventy-five years of DESMA innovation
In this anniversary year, we take a brief look back at the history and achievements of this well-known name within today’s shoe industry.
- Member:Petcher laboratory gains accredited status
Visiting a China-based footwear producer which has the principle of quality evaluation firmly at the heart of its operation.
- Member:Hotter steps up investment in comfort footwear range
A chance to learn about key changes in this company's business model.
- Member:SHOEfabrik develops full-service model
Visiting a Vietnam-based footwear design company.
- Member:Sustainability woven into every decision
How specialist materials manufacturer Texon is using a suite of innovations to ensure that its products are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Member:The Hidalgo passion for tanning
An introduction to a leather-producing company with roots in Andean culture and pride in natural local products.
- Member:Huntsman Corporation – a history of rapid international growth
An opportunity to learn about this chemicals manufacturer’s key role in the global footwear industry.
- Member:Zago – protecting the protectors
Visiting an Italian company that plays a vital role in the injection moulding of footwear around the world.